Montreal’s Expert Dental Laboratory
Montreal’s Expert Dental Laboratory offers a state of the art laboratory and education center, courses ranging from beginner to advanced, a guarantee of the finest restorations technically and aesthetically, and much more.
So when you are looking for implant restorations of the highest precision and quality available. Trust Montreal’s Expert Dental Laboratory to provide you and your patients with the best result possible. We also offer chairside assistance, as well as case planning when needed.
- State of the art Laboratory and education center.
- Approximation of natural dentition.
- Porcelain fused gold, all porcelain restoration crowns, bridges, inlays, onlays and veneers.
- Courses ranging from beginner to advanced.
- Milling, Tap and die.
- Precision bars function and form.
- Internal layering of colors.
- Quality control, consultation and case design.
- In house training availability.
- Correction and angulation on single and multiple implant cases in the most complicated situations.
- Precision milled understructure to correct angulation of implants.
- Tap and die to receive screw retained porcelain to gold bridge with controlled positioning of retaining screws.
- Guarantee of the finest restorations technically and aesthetically.
4680 Rue Jean-Talon E., Saint-Léonard, QC H1S 0A6 Canada
Feel free to get in touch with us anytime.
Our friendly staff is always available to help answer any questions you may have.
Phone: 514-739-8596 Fax: 514-739-5378 Toll Free: 1-855-739-8596
We fabricate our custom abutments to correct angulation on single or multiple implant cases in the most complicated situations (precision milled understructure).
We have cultivated a sense of partnership with our dentist, prosthodontist, periodontists and dental surgeons to focus on patient’s comfort, satisfaction, and compatibility.
IPS e.max esthetic raises the bar for pressable ceramics delivering the fit of s pressed restoration with the esthetics of a layered restoration. It provides technicians with the material to create life-like veneers with expected translucent characterization.
Our Prime Dentures, following the neuromuscular principles, ensures balanced occlusion everytime. Our Cast Partials in Vitallium or Titanium and advanced systems like Valpast, Thermoflex or Flexite provide your patients with esthetically pleasing, strong options.